New Office Policy Effective Today

Cullen
Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
As you may know I am the Finance Manager at my Company and am responsible for all Back Office and Administrative functions.

I have carefully monitored individual performance of each member of staff and have tried to train, motivate, cajole and on occasion beat them into a more productive mode of work.

In order to get the very best out of, well lets be frank, a pretty rubbish lot, I have introduced a new policy........

CD Friday!!!

We are all bringing in compilation albums and bopping around the fax machine. I reckon I still have some pretty cool moves, although the days of the back flip are well and truly over.

(Currently playing...Lets Go Disco...1970s dance tunes. My feet won't stop tapping today)

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Come to my office ive lost the will to motivate or should i say lost the motivation to motivate
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    Come to my office ive lost the will to motivate or should i say lost the motivation to motivate

Hey I reckon you would have some cool moves for a hampster!!!! LOL

Put mama mia on........" dancing Queen du be du be " Cullen you have got me a dancin' now!!! LOL
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    Hey I reckon you would have some cool moves for a hampster!!!! LOL

Put mama mia on........" dancing Queen du be du be " Cullen you have got me a dancin' now!!! LOL

i wish we had it . but the comp doesnt have a sound card !!!!! gutttttttttttttttttttttttted
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    We are playing our music on the office radio/cd player which I treated the office to last Christmas. The year before I bought them all a pen each. I think a box of staples this year, or maybe some treasury tags.
  • mark130273
    Cullen wrote: Β»
    We are playing our music on the office radio/cd player which I treated the office to last Christmas. The year before I bought them all a pen each. I think a box of staples this year, or maybe some treasury tags.

you seem like a realy NICE > boss.....buying them stuff to remind how boeing their lives are !!! hahahahaha
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    you seem like a realy NICE > boss.....buying them stuff to remind how boeing their lives are !!! hahahahaha

Or perhaps buy them a jumbo jet.
  • mark130273
    CJC wrote: Β»
    Or perhaps buy them a jumbo jet.

ok you know i meant boring ?think i must have a typing disorder !
  • Rasa
    Rasa Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    You are so happy!!! We are banned from laughing and other fun in our office. Everything is so controlled, every move is watched
  • mark130273
    Rasa wrote: Β»
    You are so happy!!! We are banned from laughing and other fun in our office. Everything is so controlled, every move is watched

sounds like a professional accountancy firm there !!!!
  • Rasa
    Rasa Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Not at all. We are small IT company, and it would be so nice to have a little fun in the office. But it's just going more and more controlling. It only feels a little bit more relaxed when our director leaves. But still, people are frighten :)
  • mark130273
    Rasa wrote: Β»
    Not at all. We are small IT company, and it would be so nice to have a little fun in the office. But it's just going more and more controlling. It only feels a little bit more relaxed when our director leaves. But still, people are frighten :)

sound like a real tirant .....soundsl ike he wants to be in the dragons den as a dragon......being harsh in work sometimes will work but a little kindness goes a long long way !
  • Thomasl1
    Thomasl1 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    We been told in our small office that Christmas is cancelled this year. I wish they had told me that before I bought all presents for my wife and family!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Aah, Christmas makes me think of how I "educated" my ones when they were younger. I explained that Santa is simply an anagram of Satan and that every year, somewhere in the world, a naughty child must be sacrificed in order to keep receiving all the wonderful presents that "Santa" brings.

My kids have been as good as gold ever since. Try it...
  • mark130273
    Thomasl1 wrote: Β»
    We been told in our small office that Christmas is cancelled this year. I wish they had told me that before I bought all presents for my wife and family!

try arranging a xmas party when your self employed !!!!
  • A-Vic
    Can tell the boss has gone to play golf this afternoon were playing maiden in the office (rock on)
  • mark130273
    Can tell the boss has gone to play golf this afternoon were playing maiden in the office (rock on)

you can tell my boss is not here either !!!! playing aat forums.............hahahaha
  • A-Vic
    you can tell my boss is not here either !!!! playing aat forums.............hahahaha

wow he must never work lol
  • mark130273
    wow he must never work lol

hey cheekkyyyyyyy
  • A-Vic
    hey cheekkyyyyyyy

To easy lol
  • mark130273
    To easy lol

i know....but im sure you will all miss me next week.........bound to be quiet hey !!!
Privacy Policy