Ecr

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Most people seem to be doing FRA next week. Is anyone else doing ECR next week?

Comments

• keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm doing ECR next week, cannot wait to get it out of the way.
  • valentino46
    valentino46 Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    ecr

im sitting ecr too, ok with most of the 1st sections on practice exams but making a hash of 2nd section. how are you finding it compared to FRA?
  • thanant
    thanant Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    hey i gonna doing ecr and fra next week ? thing limited time have to reviews past paper .
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    im sitting ecr too, ok with most of the 1st sections on practice exams but making a hash of 2nd section. how are you finding it compared to FRA?

Ask me next week! lol

I am ok with most parts in Section 1 and I think like most people have found Process Accounts and Limiting Factors the hardest to get my head around. Not looking forward to those.
  • NO BUSINESS CASE
    NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor โญ
    Dont mind process accounts but limiting factors tends to throw me!

I only left myself 1 month to do the whole of ECR and am really looking forward to getting it over and done with!....although have actually enjoyed the content and also found Sandy Hoods musings easy to understand and most helpful!

What I am noticing having sat other exams is take your time with this one, there is plenty of time to really have a good look at the question, maybe even jot down a rough working for EVERY answer before actually putting down your final answer!!

Sifting through all the past papers I have found that the quickest I have completed a paper is 50mins whilst on the day I will be looking to finish in around 2 hours by my reckoning which includes time to think and recap answers!!

Good luck one and all!!
  • valentino46
    valentino46 Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    its taken me 8 attempts at chapter 8 in the osborne workbook to get me head round things so with 4 days to go until the exam thats roughly 72 bashes at each chapter for ECR IT CAN BE DONE!!!! lol good luck guys see you the other side!
Privacy Policy