Unit 10 Dilemma

Options
Webby
Webby Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi All,

Unit 10 is supposed to do based on your work. Now my work is perfect for Unit 10 as we have recently had a takeover and everything kinda needs updating and improving which seems perfect for me as I'm abit spoilt for choice with what I could base my topic on. The problem is I'm really not happy there. I like my role within the company as its very versatile but one of the new directors isn't really the most pleasant and he makes the working enviroment really unpleasant and everyone is one edge.

I don't really want to tie myself into a project at work while I'm looking to leave, I had hoped I would be able to just put up with it, but I don't think I can.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Cheers

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    you could always do the simulation
  • safrica
    safrica Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I was in the same situation as you when I started my project..I chose to stay to do it because one of the most difficult thing with Unit 10 I found was to find a topic...so if your actual work provides plenty of choice for a topic , I would stay whatsoever, do my project as quickly as possible and then go....
  • Webby
    Webby Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    How do you go about doing the simulation, is anyone else doing this? what are your thoughts on it?

I want to look at different options, as I agree with you safrica but with the way things are going at work at the moment I feel continuing with where I am, will start to affect my studying and I don't really want to rush it, just so I know I can then leave.
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Webby wrote: »
    How do you go about doing the simulation, is anyone else doing this? what are your thoughts on it?

I want to look at different options, as I agree with you safrica but with the way things are going at work at the moment I feel continuing with where I am, will start to affect my studying and I don't really want to rush it, just so I know I can then leave.

I will be starting the unit project after xmas and will be doing the simulation as I won't be able to get my employers/manager to sign it off :crying: Therefore I will be doing a simulation. You should just be able to request a simulation through you training provider, I believe there are usually lots of issues you can assess with the simulations
Privacy Policy