AAT Exam Results

JennaA
JennaA Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

Does anyone know when we receive our exam results for December 2009? On the website and when I log in it all appears to be relevant for June 2009. I sat DFS and Personal Tax so would like to plan in advance when I will drown my sorrows!!

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    JennaA wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know when we receive our exam results for December 2009? On the website and when I log in it all appears to be relevant for June 2009. I sat DFS and Personal Tax so would like to plan in advance when I will drown my sorrows!!

Usually middle of Feb but dont think the exact date is known yet!
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I think the results will be emailed on Tues 16th Feb and available online on Weds 17th Feb
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Claire321 wrote: »
    I think the results will be emailed on Tues 16th Feb and available online on Weds 17th Feb

Oh does it say that on the Website I couldn't see any dates?
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    jewels.p wrote: »
    Oh does it say that on the Website I couldn't see any dates?

No I just worked it out from when the results were emailed last year :001_smile:
  • MaMa
    MaMa Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    PEV exam

Does anyone have the answers to PEV dec 2009?
  • Miss_HJ
    Miss_HJ Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Monday 15th for emails and Tuesday 16th for paper - tho cant remember where i saw them but it is usually a monday!
  • foz2000
    foz2000 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Getting your results: email

If you have a MyAAT account we will automatically email you your results to arrive before 9am on Tuesday 16 February.

You can opt out of this service via the “Email Me My Exam Results” link within your MyAAT account.

Please note that we are not able to release results by email on request.

Getting your results: online

Visit aat.org.uk/exams from 08.00am UK time on Tuesday 16 February to view your results online. Please note that high traffic volumes may slow the website down around this time.

You will need your student membership number to access your results. You can find this on the right hand side of the screen when you log into MyAAT, or on any piece of correspondence you've received from the AAT.

To avoid delay, please do check these places before you call Student Services to find out your membership number, as we will receive a high volume of call traffic during this period.

Getting your results: by post

We'll send you your results by post on 15 February. Please contact us immediately with any change to your address.
Privacy Policy