Computer based exams

kitty2006
kitty2006 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

Has anyone done a computer based exam yet, due to my car breaking down I missed my exam last week and have been told I can do the computer based exam in January, what can I expect?

Jo

Comments

• OlympicRudi
    OlympicRudi Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
    kitty2006 wrote: »
    Hi,

Has anyone done a computer based exam yet, due to my car breaking down I missed my exam last week and have been told I can do the computer based exam in January, what can I expect?

Jo

Search for CBE on the main AAT site & you will be able to do practice ones. If it doesn't switch to full screen automatically when you load up, just press F11 to get the fullscreen & able to see the Start Assessment button.

I found CBEs really easy, though I also found Paper based ones easy too. Some modules have better CBEs than others. If I remember right the FRA one autosums bits for you.

Also hope you get a good computer. If you get a slow one it can become annoying. Don't worry though you will be easily done in less than half the time if you know your stuff & get your results within a few minutes.
  • MAS
    MAS Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Kitty,

Just passed my computer based exam. I think they are probably easier than the written exam. For example usually you get questions in the written asking you to explain things and write letters. In the computer based exam most of it is already typed out you just type in the missing words. Hope all goes well in January.

Martin
Privacy Policy