CBE FRA Answers????

Options
Dimples
Dimples Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
Hi People

Ive had 3 attempts at the practice CBE FRA exam and failed each time. Is the answers on here or does anyone have the answers, I really need to know where im going wrong as i have my exam on thursday. As far as im concerned Id done a great job of the practice paper lol!

Thanks xx

Comments

• Beautiful_bobo
    Beautiful_bobo Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Cbe

Hi sorry I cannot help with the answers, but I tried numerous times to do the cbe at home but gave up as there was too many distractions. I went to college last night hoping for peace and quiet but the whole class was shouting and swearing as they did not like the cbe and why were we not given a choice so more distraction for me. I started it and 3/4 of they way through the computer crashed and I lost all my work and had to start again.

I am doing my CBE tomorrow and I have lost my confidence and beginning to doubt my self.....do we get an instant result like the practice one?
  • OlympicRudi
    OlympicRudi Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Dimples wrote: »
    Hi People

Ive had 3 attempts at the practice CBE FRA exam and failed each time. Is the answers on here or does anyone have the answers, I really need to know where im going wrong as i have my exam on thursday. As far as im concerned Id done a great job of the practice paper lol!

Thanks xx

The practice CBE exams are just old paper based exams that have been adapted. Just look through the old past papers to find the matching one. Not everything will match, but most of it will.

I'd do it for you, but I have a skills test in less than 2 hours and can't spare the time right now.
  • OlympicRudi
    OlympicRudi Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I am doing my CBE tomorrow and I have lost my confidence and beginning to doubt my self.....do we get an instant result like the practice one?

No you don't get the result on your screen like the practice one, but the invidulator will get it & will print off & hand you your result within a few minutes usually.

Good luck:)
  • Dimples
    Options
    Thanks for replys guys. Ive just had another go at the online practice paper and passed this time!! Phew! I feel a tad more confident now - hope it goes ok tomorrow! Im sitting the exam at 10am - no doubt ill be drowning my sorrows with red wine tomorrow night!!!
  • Dimples
    Options
    I passed!!!!

Took the on line FRA this morning and passed! im over the moon!!!!
  • john.carter14
    john.carter14 Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    There is no actual answers available for the online Practice FRA CBE but it is made up of pass exam papers so you could use them for your answers
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Think the questions will be similar to nov 09 paper. I did live practice at college and ECR have similar questions to nov 09 so may be a good idea to go over that. I am sitting my ECR tomorrow. Good Luck.
  • pmday2013
    pmday2013 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hello,

I have yet to do the FRA CBE exam and will be doing it in a couple of weeks, I am desperate for the answers. I know that they are not available, would someone be able to do the answers for me so that I can work it out pleeeeeeeeeeease? If you could do screenshots of the answers or something I would be forever in your debt.
Privacy Policy