Has anyone else failed the ECR CBE?

Klrobo
Klrobo Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
Or is it just me?

I did think i'd done enough revisions, I went right through the kaplan revision pack, downloaded additional simultations and did the AAT online CBE. But whether it's because I'm a bit under the weather with cold and had just attempted too much (I did pass the FRA CBE in the morning), I just couldn't get my head around some of the questions.

I'm now undecided as to whether to do some more revision and wait until the paper February re-sits join me, or to get back on the horse and re-sit next week. I know one thing, I could of done with that £44 in my pocket!

Comments

• Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    i would enjoy christmas and revise again in January and then take it ....too much stress cannot be good ....
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I failed in Sept and resitting on Tuesday. Do think ECR CBE harder than FRA CBE.
    Did a live practice this week at college and seems very similar to the Nov Paper.
    Wish I had done paper one though, at least you can show workings, whereas on the CBE it is right or wrong. Agree with Marga get Christmas over and resit then. Too stressful this week.
Privacy Policy