Is Home learning College any good?

midgymooshoe
midgymooshoe Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
I have been registered with HLC since October 2009 and I have been reading different threads and a lot of comments said that HLC are one of the worst.

I get stuck a lot and feel that they are not very helpful.

I also feel that I am not going to pass and the money is going to be wasted that I am going to spend on the course.

I would like to hear of anyones experiences with the HLC please.

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    How much does the course cost?

If I did home learning again I'd be tempted to just buy the books!
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?t=19284&page=11

if you have time read it....

i do recommend to stay away
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

Try Premier Training - I received a very good service and cost considerably less!!!

Neil
  • Home Learning College
    Home Learning College Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Hello midgymooshoe

I'm sorry to hear you feel stuck and unsure about your ability to pass your course. If you are not satisfied with the level of tutorial support you are currently receiving then please do contact our customer support team on 0208 676 6025 to discuss your concerns. We are committed to providing our students with as much support as they need and we will work with you to find a solution.

Another useful resource is the VLC where you will find various student forums and 'frequently asked questions', which may will to underpin your tutorial support and shed some light on certain areas.

I hope that's helpful.

Ruth Brokenshire
    Home Learning College Customer Support Manager
  • midgymooshoe
    midgymooshoe Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    It cost me £1544 in total and I pay monthly £62.

Will try the Premier Training site as well.

Is there any other cheaper courses that are helpful?

Thanks
  • robbiehall
    robbiehall Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    stay away!

I wouldnt recomend HLC to anyone,.. unless i hated them! lol I'M studying Foundation level through them but after looking at prices for the intermediate level...
    WAs quoted £1932!! yet all other training providers are around the £550 mark plus exam entry and AAT membership, still a mega difference!! Also the books they offer are ridden with mistakes
Privacy Policy