Replacement Driving Licence

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I have lost my Photocard Driving Licence. The last time I remembered having it was when I sat my ECR Exam in November. Now I cant find it.

I went on to DVLA Website and they charge £20 for a replacement!

Bloody Rip-Off.............I hope I passed that exam as its cost me an extra £20! Lol

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    jewels.p wrote: »
    I have lost my Photocard Driving Licence. The last time I remembered having it was when I sat my ECR Exam in November. Now I cant find it.

I went on to DVLA Website and they charge £20 for a replacement!

Bloody Rip-Off.............I hope I passed that exam as its cost me an extra £20! Lol

hey 20 not bad .......my mrs lost her passport and had to do 24 hour turn around .cost 200 !!!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    can you phone the place you sat the exam and see if they have it, or if you are like me you would have took a pencil case in with you, where i put all my id's etc. have you checked in there? i know it is like stating the obvious, but you never know

hope you find it

Tracy
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I will give you the £20 if I have passed my PCR. Thats how confident I am that I have failed.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    taskey wrote: »
    can you phone the place you sat the exam and see if they have it, or if you are like me you would have took a pencil case in with you, where i put all my id's etc. have you checked in there? i know it is like stating the obvious, but you never know

hope you find it

Tracy

OMG just read your reply! I phoned the College on Friday but no luck. When I went home I looked beside my Ruler, Calculator, Pens etc and it wasnt there. I hunted in all the stupid places that you do when you lose something then as a last resort I opened my Pencil Case and there it was! I knew the last time I had it was at my Exam but was sure I had put it back in my Purse (I obviously hadn't) Lol
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    so glad you found it, i will only charge you £10 lol

Tracy
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I'm wondering if you still qualify for the £20 from flower if she passes :001_smile:
Privacy Policy