Chinese New Year

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Well the year of the tiger is on its way.

What animal are you and do you think it match's you? Am an ox how about you?
ยซ1

Comments

• jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi A-Vic yeah I'm an ox too. Well they are usually used in pairs! ...lol
  • A-Vic
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Hi A-Vic yeah I'm an ox too. Well they are usually used in pairs! ...lol

lol

http://www.chinese-astrology.co.uk/ox.html

what the ox says about us
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Take a look at my avatar...
    Rich in wisdom and charm, Snakes are romantic and deep thinkers. Their intuition guides them strongly. Snakes usually do things at their own pace, and when the moment is right, shed their skin and take up something completely new. It is for this reason that people avoid Snakes - they can't handle their mistrust and secretiveness. Although sociable at times, they have a strong desire to be left alone. Snakes are actually subtle workers - imperceptibly manoeuvring and manipulating until they are in the position to get what they want. Attracted to elegant and refined partners, they are deeply jealous and possessive when involved in relationships.

The following occupations best suit the Snake personality.

TECHNOLOGIST ยค PAINTER ยค PHILOSOPHER ยค SPIRITUAL LEADER ยค SOCIOLOGIST ยค MAGICIAN ยค PSYCHOLOGIST ยค MYSTIC ยค JEWELER ยค INVESTIGATOR

Seems about right to me as does http://www.chinese-astrology.co.uk/snake.html
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    lol

http://www.chinese-astrology.co.uk/ox.html

what the ox says about us

I am an ox also..........boy !!!!!!there are some great people on here LOL xx
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    well blow me down, i am an ox too
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    taskey wrote: ยป
    well blow me down, i am an ox too

Goodness me!!! we will soon be a herd.....................LOL
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Year of the PIG !!! (Oi...you lot....not a word...lol)

"The pig is an intellectual - with a thirst for knowledge"

YEAH!!!, take that you ox's !!!!!
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I'm a pig too :)
  • jilt
    For the 'herd'

" Ox people are hard-working and persistent, they can stick at a task longer and go at it harder than anybody. They believe in themselves and tend to classify almost everything into two basic categories, bad and good. They hold up their high standards as a model and severely judge those who don't aspire to maintain these same ideals.

Ox people are not social or party animals, they tend to be quiet when in a party. Although appears to be tranquil, in fact, Oxens are ponderous but impulsive when angry. They are capable of fearsome rages, therefore, it is better not to cross an Oxen.

Ox people are observant, they have remarkable memories and are good at reporting on absolutely everything they observe. Go ask an Oxen if he remembers who were at the party 8 months ago, most likely, he will name them one by one to you.

In the home, the Ox is a great guy to have around. In business, the OX can succeed in the arts, a contracting business, or an estate., thanks to their creative nature. And since an Ox is intelligent and good at his hands, he can be a good surgeon as well.

Ox people are stubborn and dogmatic, they believe in their decision and will never regret. They are also very close to their families. disappointedly, Oxens often find that those who are close to them fail to understand them. Nevertheless, they are patient, and caring and that makes the Oxen the best friend you can ever have.

Oxens are very responsible and loyal. Ox people are seldom jealous. but they will be jealous of their rights; and the fidelity of a husband or a wife is one of their rights. They are very family-oriented, conservative and faithful. "

Don't agree with first line of paragraph 2 though
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Apparently Snakes and Oxen are very compatible :001_smile:
  • jilt
    I'm a pig too :)

No your not you're a pussycat
  • Andypandy
    Is not a pussy cat - I'm a Nottingham Panther, so there...(have also noted you're from South Yorks; Sheffield by any chance?)
  • jilt
    Might be, why you ask?
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Apparently I'm a monkey....
    Monkeys are fun and loving persons who are always cheerful and energetic. They are very clever. Give a monkey a boring book to read and he'll turn it into a Musical. Better yet, he'll invite everyone to see it free! That's how talented, creative and generous monkeys usually are.

I am definitely not creative though!
  • Andypandy
    Lots of freindly(??) rivalry between ice hockey fans.
  • jilt
    Ahh, I see. I'm afraid I don't follow the game, although when I have seen bits on TV it's not bored the pants off me like cricket does
  • A-Vic
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Ahh, I see. I'm afraid I don't follow the game, although when I have seen bits on TV it's not bored the pants off me like cricket does

Shows how much i like cricket the best thing about it is the adverts inbetween
  • Andypandy
    You should try & catch a match - the Steelers vs Panthers matches are legendary & there's never a spare seat. There's sometimes a bit of hockey between the fights too!
  • jilt
    Is it expensive?
  • Andypandy
    No, about ยฃ10 a seat. Games normally last at least a couple of hours & it makes a great night out.
  • jilt
    Might give it a try if I can con someone inti going with me. Can you get a beer, might be able to bribe someone if you can ...lol
  • Andypandy
    Most people enjoy a drink during the game, queues for the bar during the intervals are pretty bad though. I always sneak a few bottles in under my jacket.
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hey Marga!

I am a Dragon too. Dragons are supposed to be very lucky.
  • jilt
    Most people enjoy a drink during the game, queues for the bar during the intervals are pretty bad though. I always sneak a few bottles in under my jacket.

I'll let you know if I ever get to a game.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i wouldnt go !!
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Any more dragons out there?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

nope...and no chance of being one !
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜

Yey Jayne we are unique:)
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Marga wrote: ยป
    Yey Jayne we are unique:)

Apparently I am a Dragon as well, albeit slightly older than most of you other dragons....lol
Privacy Policy