CBE Practice Papers.

Options
Dipak Thanki
Dipak Thanki Registered Posts: 135 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I was wondering, where can I find more CBE ECR past papers? There's only one on the AAT website, and I need some serious practice if I am going to PASS!

Comments

• OlympicRudi
    OlympicRudi Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I was wondering, where can I find more CBE ECR past papers? There's only one on the AAT website, and I need some serious practice if I am going to PASS!

The website ones are the only ones. Only thing you could do would be rely on paper ones as a substitute.
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options

Dipak

If you are a student at a college. your college tutor can organise as many CBE exam parctice sessions as you like. He will need to give AAT your membership details and the AAT will tailor a practice paper for your individually needs. ( infact for every student).

It will be same as if you are taking the CBE exams but it will be a practice run.

I am not sure how it work if you are registered with other training providers. I assume that they may be able to do the same, but you need to speak to them

Good luck
Privacy Policy