Cash Management and Credit control

Options
katz568
katz568 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
For those studying through a college, I was wondering how many weeks of teaching you are having before sitting the exam? We will have had 3 weeks teaching and then are doing the exam. I think i'm going to be ok, as in I seem alright with doing the actual cash flow but i'm panicky of the other questions that we may get and seem to have lots of reading and learning to do.
Was just wondering if this is average or if others are having a lot longer or what?

Comments

• Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi there,
    we have about 8 weeks = 16 hours of lessons before the skills test (& I'm already panicking!)
    Regards,
    Andrea.
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    3 WEEKS!! Wow, that is quick, I am not doubting your ability to pass, you will probably have done lots of study at home. I did CMCC december 2008 and also had 8 weeks of study. All of the class passed first time with only a few having to do a top up question, so on this maybe 8 weeks study is too long? But still....3 weeks is quick.

Good Luck, I'm sure you will do fine!
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    we had 2 days - about 11/12 hours!
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    8 weeks study is about 16 hours in college plus homework, but it may just takes me longer to learn.

Might be because I am soooo old, or that I have a full time job and 5 kids to look after?
    There are only so many 'peek-a-boo' games you can play before your brain cells start to commit suicide! :)
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Chichester College
    6 weeks 3hrs in class plus 3 hours homework each week
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • kristina1980
    kristina1980 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    we only had four morning sessions on this topic. we have just taken the simulation this morning and everyone found it really hard! fingers crossed
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    we only had four morning sessions on this topic. we have just taken the simulation this morning and everyone found it really hard! fingers crossed

take it that totals up to my 2 day sessions.
  • kristina1980
    kristina1980 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    should add up to that , yes. bit of an update, three out of seventeen in my class have failed, me being one of them! now waiting for a retake simulation! the marking scheme is very strict. good luck to everyone else though
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Sorry to hear you failed! Hopefully the next will go better! :)
  • shaunjubb
    shaunjubb Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i heard that credit control was the easiest skilltest / exam
  • Lyn32
    Lyn32 Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    When I took it nearly a year ago it was not enough time for a two day tuition, I was very stress on that time. Then I realise that when I took the second skill test the first one was infact is the easier.
    I am still waiting for the result on my second test,that I did last week.
Privacy Policy