Cadbury - British?!

PGM
PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Heard people say its a shame Cadbury is no longer British owned, but when you think about all these large corporations which are on the stock exchange and owned by people all over the world. Is there any such thing as British owned or whatever anyway?!

So does it matter Cadbury is owned by Kraft, we can still buy shares in Kraft.

Comments

• troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    My main concern is that they do not change the ingredients of our Cadbury chocolate! I do not like Galaxy, so what will i turn to in my hours of need in future????

:)
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    troy wrote: Β»
    My main concern is that they do not change the ingredients of our Cadbury chocolate! I do not like Galaxy, so what will i turn to in my hours of need in future????

:)

I used to really like Galaxy, but they changed something a few years back and it was never the same.

So yes, I agree!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Made us laugh how Gordon Brown warned Kraft not to cut British jobs. Or what precisely?

And there arguably hasn't been a great in Great Britain for years since we started building complete shite. We like to kid ourselves that the Union Jack is a symbol for quality but truth is, just about everything we've ever invented has since been made better and cheaper by others elsewhere.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Country's never been the same since we lost the Empire and stopped being able to steal stuff from foreigners if you ask me.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    CJC wrote: Β»
    Country's never been the same since we lost the Empire and stopped being able to steal stuff from foreigners if you ask me.

:lol:
Privacy Policy