Its friday so i am allow to talk about it

Marga
Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
PARTY!!!!!

Just ordered my dress for the Sales Kick Off party in two weeks time cant wait for it!!!

We are going to Birmingham and staying overnight in a hotel ...

I just need now to buy the rest of the outfit ...shoes, jacket, accessories etc ....

Party!!!!!

Comments

• steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Alright for some.

Sounds like it shoule be good. Need some more details on what type of party it is ?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Marga wrote: ยป
    PARTY!!!!!

Just ordered my dress for the Sales Kick Off party in two weeks time cant wait for it!!!

We are going to Birmingham and staying overnight in a hotel ...

I just need now to buy the rest of the outfit ...shoes, jacket, accessories etc ....

Party!!!!!

wheres my invite ???
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    What is a 'Sales Kick Off' party? And are we going to have to wait until next Friday to find out?

And Mark.....do you know what it is? NO!!!! (LOL) so how do you think you can go? :)
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    troy wrote: ยป
    What is a 'Sales Kick Off' party? And are we going to have to wait until next Friday to find out?

And Mark.....do you know what it is? NO!!!! (LOL) so how do you think you can go? :)

not a clue and dont care . just like to be invited to everything !lol
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Sales Kick Off :)

Well it is a company event that kicks off the beggining of the "Sales YEAR" and it will close off in December

During this period the sales supports try their best to be the ones that make more sales and get revenue in for the different departments

We go every year to the Hilton Birmingham Metropol Hotel on Friday night and Saturday the whole day

During Sat morning we have suppliers offering their products and trying to get relationships with us and they give us plenty of goodies

then in the afternoon we give the awards to best deal, best sales , different categories from last years

and then at night we have dinner and party!!!!

My dress came in today and it is WOW!!! love it

Invitations wise ...if you can be in Birmingham that day who knows they might let you in! LOL
Privacy Policy