The new AAT qualification

katsutlieff
katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Can anyone explain what the implications of the new qualifications are for those of us who are halfway though our studies. Is this going to affect us in anyway, do we carry on as we are, study a top up?

I have been hiding for the last six months so I don't know whether this has already being discussed. I tried looking on the AAT website but couldn't find any reference to the new qualification. I'm sure there is no big change for us but it feels like quite a big deal and after reading the article in the PQ magazine I am feeling a little concerned

Comments

• katsutlieff
    Please please ignore me I have now found what I am looking for. Think I need to brush up on my search skills :)
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Hi Kat,

What's with the Reeses Avatar?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Please please ignore me I have now found what I am looking for. Think I need to brush up on my search skills :)

wow..cant we ignore you then !!!lol
  • katsutlieff
    Were you talking to me? lol

I'm use to be ignored Mark I wont take offence I promise :)

Jewels it is my homage to Reeses as I seem to be living on them at the moment. I have no willpower left anymore
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    How did the job app go Kat? And is that your lovely house in your FB snow photos?
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Think I will have to join up on FB, I am missing out on so much!

think I will be able to find a photo of me from 20 years ago???? LOL
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Yup, you can laugh at the pictures of Steve Collings trying to look mean.

Damn, gotta stop this name dropping.
  • katsutlieff
    Haven't heard anything back so I'm assuming they weren't interested. Need to get some experience first I guess. Thank you so much for your help with the CV.

It is our lovely home, not so lovely on the inside I'm afraid very dilapidated, typical farming family everything is held together by duct tape and twine. It's been in my husbands family for a while, so not brought by us but we are lucky enough to live there.
Privacy Policy