How to calculate abcxyz squared

Options
Rachey
Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
For those of you who are not too sure on this, you multiply the number by itself. For example abcxyz*abcxyz gives you defuvw. I hope this clears a few things up.

Rachel - AAT Nearly Member in June hopefully if i work hard enough and memorise formulas

Comments

• blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Big thumbs up for this thread, Rachel. Ever since I left the Victorian workhouse where I was schooled (we were a bit behind up there in Mansfield), I've been unable to draw squares, only ever rectangles. This has bothered me my whole life but if I can summon up the courage, I'll try tackling a 2x3 square or if I'm feeling especially daring, perhaps even a cube.
  • Rachey
    Options
    Big thumbs up for this thread, Rachel. Ever since I left the Victorian workhouse where I was schooled (we were a bit behind up there in Mansfield), I've been unable to draw squares, only ever rectangles. This has bothered me my whole life but if I can summon up the courage, I'll try tackling a 2x3 square or if I'm feeling especially daring, perhaps even a cube.

You do realise that if you were to draw a cube then you'll need to calculate the volume of the cube rather than just a perimeter/ area if you were to just draw a square? I hope you realise the consequences of your boldness.
  • blobbyh
    Options
    You've lost me now Rachel. Can you please tell me if a square is the same as a hectare as they both rhyme? If so, what would be the same as a cube?
  • Rachey
    Options
    You've lost me now Rachel. Can you please tell me if a square is the same as a hectare as they both rhyme? If so, what would be the same as a cube?

That would be lube. A great accounting word, im suprised you havent heard of it?
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Ah yes, that was a word I heard very frequently in the Victorian workhouse where I was schooled blah blah blah... something to do with frigonometry I think.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Ah yes, that was a word I heard very frequently in the Victorian workhouse where I was schooled blah blah blah... something to do with frigonometry I think.

ah the good old frigonometry, the counting of frigs rather than beans. i must dust off the books on that.
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I think we've got a lube here somewhere. I'll go and find it now! I'm sure my husband showed it to me once ;-) Perhaps it's in the garage with the other lubes, tubes and boobs?
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy