Professional Ethics - Unit 32

Options
steveJ
steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
Hello everyone,

Ive finally finsihed reading the Osbourne professional Ethics workbook and am now ready to do the practice simulation. Ive had a look at some fo the questions and am wondering how to start off a paragraph.
How would you begin the answer ?

Comments

• OlympicRudi
    OlympicRudi Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    It depends entirely on which question it is. However for most questions it's not really that important. The marker will just be looking that you make the points that they have in the answer book. You shouldn't be worrying too much about how you start the paragraphs. Just don't waffle and stick to clear points.
  • steveJ
    Options
    It depends entirely on which question it is. However for most questions it's not really that important. The marker will just be looking that you make the points that they have in the answer book. You shouldn't be worrying too much about how you start the paragraphs. Just don't waffle and stick to clear points.

Thats what i was thinking. Obviously i didnt mean how word for word to start a paragraphn, but when i come to a questions i just go blank and dont know how to explain and get all the points into sentences !!

Gonna give it a go tonight and see how i go...

Cheers Rudi
  • NO BUSINESS CASE
    NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Steve, As per Rudi. Very easy to waffle away on this unit and then read it back and realise you haven't said much of note!

For all answers with this unit I used bullet points literally 2-3 lines long and if I hadn't made my point by then, then I reckoned I had a problem. Just keep saying to yourself answer the question and no need to do anymore or anyless for that matter!!
  • steveJ
    Options
    Steve, As per Rudi. Very easy to waffle away on this unit and then read it back and realise you haven't said much of note!

For all answers with this unit I used bullet points literally 2-3 lines long and if I hadn't made my point by then, then I reckoned I had a problem. Just keep saying to yourself answer the question and no need to do anymore or anyless for that matter!!

Thats what i was thinking of doing. At least then i can state each point fully and clearly.

Can i ask how long did you study for this unit ?
    I finished the book yesterday and only started reading it Monday !!!
  • NO BUSINESS CASE
    NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Yep couple of weeks did a few questions and booked skills test and away I went! As stated earlier there isn't that much to it and I doubt you will get any questions that come out of leftfield so's to speak.

Working for a law firm we are tightly regulated so for me was just a lot of common sense and putting into practice the 10 or so years of experience that I have picked up!

As stated the skills test will not hold many surprises so when you are ready just go for it and good luck!
Privacy Policy