Anyone got a Motorbike License?

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I have decided at the ripe age of 37 that I want to learn to ride a Bike (Motor).

I am booked in to do my CBT this weekend and no absolutely nothing about riding one. I have been to a few Rallies as my other half has bikes and decided last year that I wanted to have my own (Independent and all that)

Just wondered if there were any other Bikers on here?:001_smile:

Comments

• Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    jewels.p wrote: »
    I have decided at the ripe age of 37 that I want to learn to ride a Bike (Motor).

I am booked in to do my CBT this weekend and no absolutely nothing about riding one. I have been to a few Rallies as my other half has bikes and decided last year that I wanted to have my own (Independent and all that)

Just wondered if there were any other Bikers on here?:001_smile:

when i was 14 i used to ride a scooter that was about it

i always liked motor bikes but never learnt to ride one...probably they are bigger than me anyways lol my feet wouldnt reach the ground
  • Yazi
    Yazi Registered Posts: 225 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I havent got the licence but my Hubby does.

We have an old Honda CD 250 Rsa.
    Its in the shed at the moment as it doesnt like the winter.....

Yas
  • watson
    watson Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    go for it. Its never to late to start riding. CBT is no problem. They'll keep going until they think you are competent. I did my bike test 4 years ago (36 now!) and wish I'd done it sooner. Good luck
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    watson wrote: »
    go for it. Its never to late to start riding. CBT is no problem. They'll keep going until they think you are competent. I did my bike test 4 years ago (36 now!) and wish I'd done it sooner. Good luck

Did my CBT yesterday and passed it..............God knows how! It isnt as easy as all the Bikers I know told me (remembering I knew absolutely nothing about driving a Bike)

I'll give you a laugh. I never fell off while the Bike was moving but we had to stop in the Town so that the Instructor could give us orders. I was about to get off the Bike and noticed two young men walking towards me. I clipped the back of the Bike as I was getting off and it fell on me! The two men came rushing over to get the Bike off me while trying not to wet themselves laughing! Thats my Street Cred gone before I even have my Full License!:laugh:
Privacy Policy