Did anyone failed ECR?

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Just wondered if anyone passed ECR. Based on the dissapointment in dec with the exam I am surprised that a lot of people have passed it - although thats a good thing lol

I did pass it but failed FRA so i'm not trying to be funny i'm just curious really.

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• sbradley1985
    sbradley1985 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Yeah i failed totally gutted, i thought i had but there was a small glimmer of hope lol, oh well resits here i come lol passed section 1 but not 2 :-(
  • Dipak Thanki
    Dipak Thanki Registered Posts: 135 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Ye I failed, checked out the answers and knew where I went wrong, gonna re-sit via cbe to get it out of the way.
  • sbradley1985
    sbradley1985 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Yeah im going to do the same ive just done the practice paper and passed, just wish it had been the real thing lol good luck with yours
  • rikinkaria
    rikinkaria Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I cant believe it.. I passed,, I was totally convinced that I had failed Section2
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Well im sorry for people who failed it! Dont worry about it as next time you know what to expect - expect the unexpected lol I think people who failed were kinda unlucky as they must have dropped the pass mark considerably as considering the number of complaints I was expecting to failed this.
Privacy Policy