Priya-p
Priya-p Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐

Comments

• reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Close....Hertfordshire!
  • Priya-p
    coooooool! who do u study with? coz i live in bedfordshire, nd im studying in london! finding it a tad far?
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Amersham and Wycombe College Buckinghamshire! It's good,nice tutors and fellow students.
  • Lottie1
    Lottie1 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    I live in Bedfordshire and study AAT in Hertfordshire at North Herts College. AAT is taught in Letchworth, they do day release and evenings. My tutor is good I would recomend the college! Hope that helps : )
  • Priya-p
    thank you :)
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    i am from HERTS too and i do self study but thinking about maybe going to college for Tech level although as i work i would prefer one day only a week or even a fortnight or just to know i can go somewhere to get help from tutors.

I will have a look at the North Herts College , thanks!
  • dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I live in Biggleswade, do home study and sit my exams in Cambridge (just up the road from my mums)
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I am in Milton Keynes but was Bedford born and bred (for my sins). Whereabouts in Bedfordshire are you because I know a few places where you can study?
  • C2XVT
    C2XVT Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Live in Bedfordshire and study in Bedfordshire!
  • missmel
    missmel Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yes I live in Bedford itself.

Bedford College have day and evening classes. I'm doing the day release there.
  • Priya-p
    ok thanks :) i did go to bedford college to study sage! so i may do aat ther too..do u knw if they do acca aswell? im from luton, so not too far
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I'm also from Hertfordshire. I work in Stevenage but go up to Cambridge for study (CIMA at BPP).
  • C2XVT
    I do evening classes at Bedford College. ACCA can be studied through The University of Bedfordshire at the Bedford Campus

Have a look here: http://www.beds.ac.uk/courses/bysubject/busfin/acca-asschaceracc-bc
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Bookworm55 wrote: »
    I'm also from Hertfordshire. I work in Stevenage but go up to Cambridge for study (CIMA at BPP).

isnt that far away? i mean cambridge too far away? sorry my geography is so bad
  • C2XVT
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Marga wrote: »
    isnt that far away? i mean cambridge too far away? sorry my geography is so bad

It's about a 45-minute drive to the Trumpington Park and Ride. Not ideal, but not that bad. Plus I want to move in that direction (Royston?) in the next year or two.
    I thought Hertfordshire Uni taught CIMA?

http://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/schoo.../cima/home.cfm

Indeed it does. But it isn't BPP. You can do CIMA on your own with just a textbook if you want to, but I wouldn't recommend it if you can afford otherwise.
  • missmel
    missmel Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Priya-p wrote: »
    ok thanks :) i did go to bedford college to study sage! so i may do aat ther too..do u knw if they do acca aswell? im from luton, so not too far

Barnfield college in Luton does AAT but their pass rate isn't very good and they do it over 4 years. Bedford college has a much higher pass rate and does the course over 3 years. But you do have to commit as they don't like you missing classes!
Privacy Policy