ACCA Exemptions

Options
R1tchk
R1tchk Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

I am due to complete AAT Diploma in June 2010. Will this give me exemption to ACCA F1 - F3 if I have not complted the mickey mouse units 21 and 22 i.e. Working with computers and Health and Safety as I didn't complete these last year when I sat the Intermediate NVQ, but have subsequently transferred to the diploma route for the next stage? Or will I need to complete these too to claim exemption?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    if you log in to your MAAT account it will tell you if you have any units outstanding
  • R1tchk
    Options
    These units are outstanding in MyAAT but they are from the foundation level. Are they really necessary to claim ACCA exemptions for F1 - F3?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    as far as i understand it if you have outstanding units you cant claim exemptions - but id double check with the AAT
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    R1tchk
    Have a look at the 2 units you refer to.
    They are not complex, and really the effort of achieving them is hardly more than the effort of arguing that you should be allowed exemptions without them.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • R1tchk
    Options
    My current college doesn't offer doing the units and I'm begrudging paying £250 through Kaplan or someone similar to do 2 mickey mouse units. I'm not too concerned with becoming MAAT. I just want to use AAT to springboard me on to ACCA and claim the exemptions. I will get in touch with AAT and find out whether completing the Technician Level in its entirety is sufficient enough.

Many thanks.
Privacy Policy