Past Exam Papers for Unit 31 Simulations?

Mazza
Mazza Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
Hi Everyone,

I have just joined AAT so apologies if this post is in the wrong place or has been asked before.

I was wondering if there is anywhere I can find past exam papers or practice papers for the unit 31 simulations?

I can't seem to find any on here.

Thank you for your help.

Marie

Comments

• Mazza
    Found them!
  • Mazza
    Anyone know where I can find the answers????

Thanks
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Same place in general.

The simulations have it either separate or in the chief assessors report and the exams should have the answers in the same spot.
  • Mazza
    Can't seem to find them!

There are 3 files that require a password but they aren't the answers - they look like templates to go with the answer booklet.
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Had a quick look, but can't find them either, maybe someone else has them?
  • Mazza
    What a conundrum!

I have spoken to AAT who first informed me that my provider should have the answers so I contact my provider and they told me they dont have them!

I again spoke to AAT who said the answers are the ones with passwords on but they aren't!

They must be somewhere!
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Maybe the answers aren't available because many of the training providers use this sample skills test as an actual assignment ? It would be lovely if they were available though :D
  • redzhell
    redzhell Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    Aha, it seems I hit jackpot with this one! I also emailed AAT for the answers but been told to contact my provider and thankfully, Kaplan had them.

Does anyone know how I can post an attachment or something on here? I'll gladly share it with everyone...
Privacy Policy