Newbie from South Wales

JulieLord
JulieLord Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hello, I have not long started the AAT level 2 with the Home Learning College. It's sinking in slowly, I am just about to finish unit 30 off and then have units 34,35,and 36 to do before my exam and simulations in June. The reason for me doing this course is to provide me with better skills etc for work. My hubby and I intend to move to Canada this year which is a big part of me doing these studies ( I have also enrolled to do the SAGE Payroll)

Can someone please advise me if these qualifications (if I pass) are recognised in Canada?

Also, with the exams, will there be templates available or will we need to draw up our own t-accounts etc.?

Thanks

Julie

Comments

• Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi Julie

Welcome to the forums!

I am on my intermediate with HLC i have done level two certificate but only had Unit 30 and unit 31 maybe you are not doing diploma pathway? are you doing NVQ?

Any way there are plenty of past papers here in the AAT so i would suggest you do them to prepare yourself for the exam in june.

Good luck (you will need it with HLC) and i am here (like most of us) to help if needed

Marga
  • JulieLord
    JulieLord Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi Marga,

I am doing the diploma pathway (level 2 certificate - well I hope), Unit 30 I have nearly completed and then have 36, 35 & 34 which will have the simulations.

My tutor is Peter Moran, who has so far been very helpful. I am hoping it will all sink in before the exam in June. Have you done the exam for unit 30 yet?

Thanks for the welcom :-)
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi Marga,

I am doing the diploma pathway (level 2 certificate - well I hope), Unit 30 I have nearly completed and then have 36, 35 & 34 which will have the simulations.

My tutor is Peter Moran, who has so far been very helpful. I am hoping it will all sink in before the exam in June. Have you done the exam for unit 30 yet?

Thanks for the welcom :-)

Hi Julie

It must have changed then maybe because when i signed for AAT last year for Level 2 diploma pathway there were just two units Unit 30 which is an exam and unit 31 which is an skill test.

I have taken my Unit 30 exam yes and passed :-)

I have had now 4 tutors and cant tell you that they were good so hang into yours with dear life

sorry dont mean to frighten you but i had not had a good deal with HLC i am now finishing intermediate by myself and will do technician with premier training or BPP probably

If ya need any help let me know ,PM me or email me i am always ready to help if i can

PS Wales is lovely
Privacy Policy