Struggling with unit 22 simulation!!!

sbradley1985
sbradley1985 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
Hi guys is anyone else struggling with unit 22 health and safety simulation? im stuck on task 2 i might just be being a bit stupid and its just not clicking what im supposed to be talking about i need to know 5 main procedures that a company need to do to minimize the breaches of safety when it comes to information technology? I cant think of what they are any help would be grateful lol i know data protection is 1 of them i think lol thanks guys (-:

Comments

• LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi guys is anyone else struggling with unit 22 health and safety simulation? im stuck on task 2 i might just be being a bit stupid and its just not clicking what im supposed to be talking about i need to know 5 main procedures that a company need to do to minimize the breaches of safety when it comes to information technology? I cant think of what they are any help would be grateful lol i know data protection is 1 of them i think lol thanks guys (-:

you need to complete many "procedures" to ensure data protection
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Protect with passwords

Change passwords at regular intervals

Back up sensitive/important information

Apply firewall protection

Always log of computer when you leave your desk

Di
  • sbradley1985
    I know there are many procedures to data protection i can do the explanation to data protection lol i just cant think of any other main procedures a company can take to minimize security issues within IT in general thanks for your reply
  • sbradley1985
    Thank you Dianne i was just being stupid i had them in mind but wasnt sure if they were what it was asking for lol im having a silly brain day lol :-)
Privacy Policy