How daft am I!!!

Beautiful_bobo
Beautiful_bobo Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Morning

Oh how I feel really silly. I picked up a thread a while ago offering help with AAT studies. I noted down the email address and that was that. I have been working through the ECR CBA practice paper and there is one particular question that I cannot figure out so I thought I know I will ask this person. I got a reply and yep they want money first and then they will answer it. How could I have been so naive. I can go to college and ask and it will cost nothing, I can ask on here and it will cost nothing.

I shall know next time.

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    can you post the users name, just to warn other students who might fall for it, or can you report the post to the admins and let them know the situation.

I hope you did not pay them :)

Tracy
  • Beautiful_bobo
    Beautiful_bobo Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    No I have not paid them I just deleted the email. If I had spare money I would use it elsewhere. I'm just annoyed with myself thinking that someone was going to make a financial gain for helping me when I know its probably such an easy question.

I will check tho see if the person is banned if not i will do something.

Thanks
  • sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Morning

Oh how I feel really silly. I picked up a thread a while ago offering help with AAT studies. I noted down the email address and that was that. I have been working through the ECR CBA practice paper and there is one particular question that I cannot figure out so I thought I know I will ask this person. I got a reply and yep they want money first and then they will answer it. How could I have been so naive. I can go to college and ask and it will cost nothing, I can ask on here and it will cost nothing.

I shall know next time.

Your not Daft.

It can happen to anyone, im sure the thread was misleading.
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    As Tracy said, please publish their user name so they can be vilified and blocked.
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Beautiful bobo, would you be able to please post the offending persons name on here, so that no one else tries to contact this person?

Thanks
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Beautiful_bobo
    What is your question?
    I would reckon you could not only have an answer by posting on the forum (and save yourself money), but you could get it quicker.

If you want to put it in a word document and attach it to a post, you can. Otherwise you can just post as normal.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Beautiful_bobo
    I don't use the PM service. If you want to contact me privately, then email using my address at the bottom of this post. If privacy isn't an issue, post a thread or even reply to this one.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy