Clocks forward!!

sammyd22
sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hope you have all remembered to put you clocks forward!!

I wouldnt want you being late for work now!!

As i was last year! lol

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I'm actually shocked the forum clock is near enough correct lol!
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    It wasnt the fact that the clocks went forward that distracted me it was my alarm not going off !!! I actually got ready in 10 minutes - thats ironing and leaving the house....

Damn blackberry software update....!!!!!

Anyways to all of you that made it into work on time i salute you !!
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    surely, as the clocks went forward - you should be early - not late....lol

or am i having a bit of a blonde moment?!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    You're confused, sorry....

As the clock went forward, if the time would not have changed it would now be 10.30 instead of 11.30. So if your alarm goes off at 7 normally and you haven't changed the clock, it would not go off till 8 o'clock.
  • JaffasGirl
    AH!

lol sorry, i was having a MAJOR blonde moment.

my appologies! must remember how a clock works....
  • Kecak
    Kecak Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor โญ
    The clock on my PC and laptop updated automatically, as did my watch.....however, the clock I have next to my bed didn't, resulting in me turning off the rubbish I was watching at 2am rather than my usual 1am....

Not off to a good start this week, thankfully it's a short one! :P
  • sammyd22
    The clock on my phome updated automatically but i forgot to set my Alarm! Had 20 mins to get showered and out! No Breakfast and had to do my hair in the toilets at work!!

Nice 1
  • slackda
    slackda Registered Posts: 460 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    had to do my hair in the toilets at work!!

Nice 1

classey steven :P

oddly enough i woke up with my alarm at 6.15.....i forgot to change my phone luckily it changed it during the night :D
  • sammyd22
    classey steven :P

oddly enough i woke up with my alarm at 6.15.....i forgot to change my phone luckily it changed it during the night :D

Lets hop i dont resort to brushing my teeth in there!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I ended up missing my first Australian Grand Prix for years when my alarm didn't wake me up in time. Inadvertantly rolled back the clock on my mobile so it didn't wake me up and this morning my phone though it was still Sunday (stupidly the time must be connected to the date which isn't usually how they work!)

DOH!
  • JaffasGirl
    I ended up missing my first Australian Grand Prix for years when my alarm didn't wake me up in time. Inadvertantly rolled back the clock on my mobile so it didn't wake me up and this morning my phone though it was still Sunday (stupidly the time must be connected to the date which isn't usually how they work!)

DOH!

I woke up too late for it, so then had to avoid the radio, couldnt check the news and didnt even watch any tv (just incase) so i could watch the later version. Was a cracking race though, much better than the supposed 'season opener'
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I set it to record so I could watch it and get up at a decent time!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I set it to record so I could watch it and get up at a decent time!

You watched it then got up or you got up then watched it? Come on Annette - clarity please.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I hadn't really planned on watching it live, especially after the yawn-fest in Bahrain. For some reason, though, I woke up at 6.30 having had about 4 hours sleep and, somewhat groggily, watched it in bed.
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    You watched it then got up or you got up then watched it? Come on Annette - clarity please.

got up then watched it - one of the very few people who don't have a tv in the bedroom!
  • Rinske
    got up then watched it - one of the very few people who don't have a tv in the bedroom!
    Me neither!

We got a TV in the living room and it is mostly gathering dust at the moment, apart from the odd movie now and then. So to get one in the bedroom seems a waste of money and space to me.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    The clock on my phome updated automatically but i forgot to set my Alarm! Had 20 mins to get showered and out! No Breakfast and had to do my hair in the toilets at work!!

Nice 1

I didnt know men did their hair? lol
  • Rinske
    He probably combed his hair from one side to another, to cover up his bald spot... :)
  • sammyd22
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    He probably combed his hair from one side to another, to cover up his bald spot... :)

Cheek!
Privacy Policy