HMRC Sort it out already

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Sorry rant to follow:-

i have had the most annoying vat inspector in the history of man on the phone - talk about been as stubarn as possible.

We have had an ongoing investigation with a client and have been waiting over 2 months for a vat reclaim.

They rang just now to say they had contacted the client but need to speak to a person in the office dealing with it. so i asked for a contact number they said a number but isnt their number as not there desk - so i asked have you a contactable number they said no but try that one the off chance (?????) then i said is there a better time to ring they said anytime if am here but i wont be (?????? agghhhhh) so then i said have you a direct line or mobile they said certinly not (why o why) so i said well maybe you could contact the person by email there reaction was one of disgust (why??????)

So then i repeat back the message they left (all of the above) and they said yes thats fine. (is this person for real)

HMRC Sort it out grrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Sorry rant to follow:-

i have had the most annoying vat inspector in the history of man on the phone - talk about been as stubarn as possible.

We have had an ongoing investigation with a client and have been waiting over 2 months for a vat reclaim.

They rang just now to say they had contacted the client but need to speak to a person in the office dealing with it. so i asked for a contact number they said a number but isnt their number as not there desk - so i asked have you a contactable number they said no but try that one the off chance (?????) then i said is there a better time to ring they said anytime if am here but i wont be (?????? agghhhhh) so then i said have you a direct line or mobile they said certinly not (why o why) so i said well maybe you could contact the person by email there reaction was one of disgust (why??????)

So then i repeat back the message they left (all of the above) and they said yes thats fine. (is this person for real)

HMRC Sort it out grrrrrrrrrrr

Yip Vic you defo need a break! lol
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: »
    Yip Vic you defo need a break! lol

think i need a bloody white van lol
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    It's that 'Monday' feeling.