Aaaaargh! Salisbury Exam Centre has vanished!

anniem
anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
I don't believe it, I don't believe it, I simply don't believe it!

OK, have decided to put in for exams, first one being not quite 6 weeks post hip replacement and Salisbury are no longer listed as an exam centre!

That's it, I've gone into a state of flux and am now having a complete meltdown.

Looks like I'll be on crutches to Southampton.

I s t h e r e a n y b o d y o u t t h e r e f r o m S o u t h a m p t o n ?
FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I got to sign up still, but will hopefully go to Southampton again. Bournemouth uni doesn't take external students for AAT.

Is Eastleigh college easier for you? Very near Southampton Airport. Although if you have to come by train, BBP is closer to Southampton station then Eastleigh is to the trainstation. Not sure if they take external students at the moment, but worth checking?
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    maybe ring the AAT, as i am in germany, mine are never listed and i have to ring the AAT to book them, they do it there and then over the phone as long as you have your centre number.

Hope that helps

Tracy
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    taskey wrote: Β»
    maybe ring the AAT, as i am in germany, mine are never listed and i have to ring the AAT to book them, they do it there and then over the phone as long as you have your centre number.

Hope that helps

Tracy

Do you have to come over here to do your exams Tracy or can you do them in Germany?
  • crispy
    crispy Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Hello,

BPP Southampton is very easy to get to if you are travelling by train. You can get off at the Southampton central station and it is literally a stone throw away (it is in a big building directly opposite the exit), Eastleigh college may also be able to help - this is slightly further away from the train station but still very managable if you have to walk.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    jewels.p wrote: Β»
    Do you have to come over here to do your exams Tracy or can you do them in Germany?

i am lucky enough to work with the military and they are all for education. so they allow me to sit my exams in my local education centre, which is about 45 minutes away. The AAT send the centre my exam papers and all is just like back in the UK - except the fact i think there are only 2 of us out here in Germany and the other person lives about 3 hours away

Tracy
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    taskey wrote: Β»
    i am lucky enough to work with the military and they are all for education. so they allow me to sit my exams in my local education centre, which is about 45 minutes away. The AAT send the centre my exam papers and all is just like back in the UK - except the fact i think there are only 2 of us out here in Germany and the other person lives about 3 hours away

Tracy

Oh well that's not so bad then. Exams are stressful enough without you having to organise flights, somewhere to stay etc on top.
Privacy Policy