Help help help !!

Options
salfordman
salfordman Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello,

I know Christmas has long gone but does anyone know where I would be able to get outdoor LED lights to put on your house, like the ones Argos sold around Christmas time.

I would be willing to travel anywhere within the Northwest to get them. Would need quite a lot.

If you know a place or someone, please could you let me know on: kashif.bismullah@salford.gov.uk

Many many thanks in advance.

Comments

• sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    salfordman wrote: »
    Hello,

I know Christmas has long gone but does anyone know where I would be able to get outdoor LED lights to put on your house, like the ones Argos sold around Christmas time.

I would be willing to travel anywhere within the Northwest to get them. Would need quite a lot.

If you know a place or someone, please could you let me know on: kashif.bismullah@salford.gov.uk

Many many thanks in advance.

Try screwfix!

www.Screwfix.com

They have Stores around but i would check online!

Alternatively Ebay could be good and you could do a collection if you need them asap!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    These people look like they might have what you want http://www.lights4fun.co.uk/
  • AatAbi
    AatAbi Registered Posts: 47 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    1. Ebay or Amazon
    2. better not to put your work email here.

:)
  • salfordman
    salfordman Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thank you everyone.

Lights ordered from Lights4Fun. Can't wait to get them and set them up. My house is gonna look so weird with the lights on in July/August.

Can't wait
Privacy Policy