Anyone going tomorrow?

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Did you go? What happened?
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    sure did was pretty good nice people and picked up a few revision tips shame i didnt go a few years ago tho would have learnt how not to revise lol
  • *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi, what tips did you pick up? Im not even on revision yet as still learning PTC :(
  • A-Vic
    find a quite place no tv kids ect dont cram or study the night before (which ive tried never doing) do your memo's in past exam papers (which if your anything like me always leave to exam day and panic) analyse past papers and cheif assesors reports do a time plan, two weeks before exams try to do timed questions - just bits of info :)
  • *Jo
    Thanks,

The quiet place never happens here as my darling 15 year old always manages to find something "important" she has to tell me lol.

What do you mean by do your memos in past exam papers??? Am I being a bit thick here?

The timed plan sounds good but the planning is something ive never been good at. I try and study everyday at lunch time in work and getting nearer to exams try at least every other night leading to every night in the couple of weeks before.

Its the first time I'll be sitting more than one exam at one time (doing PTC and BTC) so im a bit worried about mixing up the information).
  • A-Vic
    Memo's the written elements if you did PTC decembers exam 2009 there was an email to reply practise them :)
  • *Jo
    Ah, as in memorandum **lowers head in shame and goes off to revise her basic english skills**

Makes sense, I always skim over the written parts as I am much better at typing than writing.

Thanks for your help
  • A-Vic
    My pleasure good luck for june :)
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Thanks for the tips Vic,

I am one of the guilty ones who when doing Past Exam Papers misses out the Memo bits. I just have a quick look at them but will now have a go (if I ever get round to Past Exam Papers!)
Privacy Policy