BTC/PTC/MAC/DFS Osbourne Books are they enough

pirate
pirate Registered Posts: 469 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi there,

I am studying for Level 4 and am wondering if the Osbourne Books are everything you need to study for the examinations.
I have all the books and workbooks but am wondering if there is other material I should be/ need to study.

reason asking is that they are really comprehensive and easy to follow but I dont have much time before the June Exams and want to be sure that I wont need to do extra study.

Many thanks

Karen

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi there,

I am studying for Level 4 and am wondering if the Osbourne Books are everything you need to study for the examinations.
    I have all the books and workbooks but am wondering if there is other material I should be/ need to study.

reason asking is that they are really comprehensive and easy to follow but I dont have much time before the June Exams and want to be sure that I wont need to do extra study.

Many thanks

Karen

Hi Karen

Can i ask do you mean your only starting studying now??? Ive been studying since january i have BPP and Kaplin for both MAC and BTC as well as BPP passcards for MAC I did use osbourne in the first year but found that didnt go in to enough detail for the next levels
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I got the Osbourne books, don't really use anything besides them, other than internet!

I do look a lot up online when I don't get it though. Reading Steve's and Sandy's help topics and such, for extra understanding.
  • pirate
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hi Karen

Can i ask do you mean your only starting studying now??? Ive been studying since january i have BPP and Kaplin for both MAC and BTC as well as BPP passcards for MAC I did use osbourne in the first year but found that didnt go in to enough detail for the next levels

Hiya

Not just started studying now lol, wow that would be some feat but maybe possible with 24 hours a day study.
    Have done BTC, PTC and DFS study but just wanted to check I had all the things I needed with just the Osbourne books. Have booked for BTC and PTC in June, was supposed to do DFS in December but couldnt attend so had studied for it but havent looked at it since then so was wondering whether to book for the exam in June.

Havent started MAC yet, is it really hard, found ECR fairly straight forward..but MAC will have to wait for Dec.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    You might think about attending a revision course
    That can help you to focus and see which aspects need more attention and which need less.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • pirate
    SandyHood wrote: »
    That can help you to focus and see which aspects need more attention and which need less.

Hi Sandy

yes think I will do this, are you taking any in London this time?

thanks

Karen
  • pirate
    SandyHood wrote: »

Sent him one thanks

Karen
Privacy Policy