Ecr cbe - answers

flower
flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Can anyone access the model answers for the ECR CBE . I am re-sitting and have found model answers but will not let me access it. It does, however, let me access FRA which I have already passed.

Tells me I do not have level of membership to access it. Does anyone have these answers so I can see where I am going wrong on the practise.

Comments

• snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    you wont sit the same one, and you wont be able to access any current papers for this year, as simulations are all taken at different times throughout the year and exams are locked until a few weeks after the sittings. You will just have to keep studying from the ones you have been given or obtained and ask your tutor if they have any more. I found plenty of old ones on the site and I can email you some if you wish. We have our ECR sim next thursday.
  • flower
    Yes I know I will not sit the same one but I want to see where I am going wrong on this one. I have already failed it twice and cannot get any feedback at all where I went wrong. I have all the past exam papers but the CBE is somewhat different. Would sit the paper one in June but am already sitting another exam on same day and would be too much. Just wondered why I could not access it yet I can access the FRA answers.
  • snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    flower wrote: »
    Yes I know I will not sit the same one but I want to see where I am going wrong on this one. I have already failed it twice and cannot get any feedback at all where I went wrong. I have all the past exam papers but the CBE is somewhat different. Would sit the paper one in June but am already sitting another exam on same day and would be too much. Just wondered why I could not access it yet I can access the FRA answers.

I know, I tried it, got an idea where im going wrong, but you dont get any feed back off them as yet. would be good if they would provide a facility for this. Im doing the costing sim on paper on thur. Take some notes and sent them to me I might be able to see what it is you are doing. Is it in section 1 or 2. Im ok with section 1, its marginal, breaking point etc im having trouble with.
  • flower
    Thanks. I have actually got the answers. My tutor was able to get them for me.
    Its the Stock Card at the start. I cannot see how it can be FIFO. I have the answers but cannot see how they arrive at the figures. When you do a paper version you are able to put in 2 sets of figures but on CBE only one answer. Think somewhere they are actually asking for AVCO and not LIFO.
Privacy Policy