Hi all!

amyjayne27
amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi all,

I am currently studying Advanced Certificate stage of the AAT via the Diploma route; I am doing it by distance learning.

I am currently on Unit 5 - FRA, and I am currently working through Chapter 10. My CBA is booked for Monday 19th July, do you think I have enough time? I know it sounds alot, but I work full time and only have evenings and weekends in which to study.

Also, can anyone show me where I can find all the past papers for FRA? As I will want to work through as many as I possibly can once I have finished the book!

Thanks alot,

Amy

Comments

• emma123
    emma123 Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    that's loads of time don't worry

log into your myaat and click on view past papers. It's on the left side of the screen
  • amyjayne27
    Hi Emma, thanks for your reply.

I am just having a bit of a panic, as I did City & Guilds Bookkeeping and Accounts level 1 and 2, and then went onto Advcanced Certificate stage (level 3) and bypassed level 2. I hope I have enough knowledge to pass this exam!

Im just a worry wart sometimes, I just really really want to pass and be successful at this!

Thank you,

Amy
  • currywala
    currywala Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    July 19

You have plenty of time specially if you are already on chapter 10
  • amyjayne27
    Thanks Curry,

Glad you think I have enough time! I am just stressing badly, I still dont understand FIFO, LIFO, AVCO with stock valuation, phoned my tutor last night and he gave me the wrong answer!!

Good luck to everyone else, especially those who have exams coming up!

Amy
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    just post any questions on here and youwill be inundated with answers.

also read any posts by sandyhood he is a lecturer and an expert on costs etc

Good luck

Tracy
Privacy Policy