Exam Results Day - WHEN???

anniem
anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Does anyone know when exam results are released?
FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire

Comments

• anniem
    OK I've just found it on MyAAT:

Getting your results: email

If you have a MyAAT account we will automatically email you your results from 6:30am BST on Monday 16 August. Please note it will take up to 3 hours for all the emails to be sent.

We would recommend you check your spam and junk folders around this time in case your email is blocked by your email provider.

You can opt out of this service via the Email Me My Exam Results link within your MyAAT account.

Please note that we are not able to release results by email on request.

Getting your results: online

Visit aat.org.uk/exams from 09.00am (BST) on Monday 16 August to view your results online. Please note that high traffic volumes may slow the website down around this time.

You will need your student membership number to access your results. Please do not contact Student Services for your number on results day. It appears on all your AAT correspondence, and on the right of the screen within your MyAAT account.

I think the AAT website will lock out by 9.00am on Monday 16th August! :lol:

Anyone want to place a bet???
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    That isn't the usual time they release results is it?
  • anniem
    That isn't the usual time they release results is it?

NO ..... we normally have to wait ALL DAY and the whole day drags as results don't usually come out until after 6pm ish. Now we've just got the weekend before panicking.

Who'll be getting up early on Monday 16th then, I know I shall be!!! :lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    anniem wrote: ยป
    NO ..... we normally have to wait ALL DAY and the whole day drags as results don't usually come out until after 6pm ish. Now we've just got the weekend before panicking.

Who'll be getting up early on Monday 16th then, I know I shall be!!! :lol:

o lord means i will be at work will wait till i get home at 6 i think
  • anniem
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    o lord means i will be at work will wait till i get home at 6 i think

What time do you work Vic. If you get them emailed to you, you should get them before you go to work if they're releasing results from 6.30 am !
  • A-Vic
    What time do you work Vic. If you get them emailed to you, you should get them before you go to work if they're releasing results from 6.30 am !

I start early and takes me 40 mins to get in plus dont want to know them while at work :(
  • A-Vic
    no hang on scrap last back on normal time then but still wont want to know till i get home to depressing at work as it is lol
  • anniem
    Well I want to know mine as soon as they're out! Can't wait all day.

I bet you'll log in to MyAAT after 9.00 am as you won't be able to withstand the suspense!
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm often at the gym at that time so might take my phone along and check my e-mails while there!

Then if I have failed any I can let out my anger and stress while I'm there!
  • A-Vic
    Well I want to know mine as soon as they're out! Can't wait all day.

I bet you'll log in to MyAAT after 9.00 am as you won't be able to withstand the suspense!

might even just book the day off i really REALLY dont want to find out there i will be a wreak
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Same here - I'll have 'ants in my pants' all morning & there's no point going in to sit pressing 'refresh' every 5 seconds is there?
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Same here - I'll have 'ants in my pants' all morning & there's no point going in to sit pressing 'refresh' every 5 seconds is there?
    I think that's perfectly useful, just to make you more nervous! But even though I say I won't, on the day itself, I'll just be doing it myself...
  • anniem
    I reckon if they're released at 6.30am, we should all have them by 9am at the latest!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I reckon if they're released at 6.30am, we should all have them by 9am at the latest!

those where the days when i looked forward to the results coming out ???now I just check when ever as now I know if ive got a chance of passing or failing ?
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

In February I was one of the last ones to get mine it was nearly 9pm and I no longer had a refresh button left as I had pressed it 3 thousand times since 6pm! Everybody had theirs and were either celebrating or drowning their sorrows by the time I got mine. It was a nightmare. Saying that after PTC on Friday I dont know if I want to know!
  • snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor โญ
    My college friend and I were also around 9pm last year, we reckon they do it alphabetically we are W are other mate H got hers around 3pm. So Im working on that this year also.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    They are apparently starting sending them out at 6am this year and it is usually 6pm.

Did you say your mate got them in the afternoon I didnt know anybody got them before 6pm?
  • acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I actually got mine at 10.10pm in February and then it was an email apologising for having the wrong name on it.
Privacy Policy