fathers day

taskey
taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
anyone got anything planned for their other half / dad.

my hubby is on duty (shock) so we wont be doing anything spectacular this weekend

Tracy

Comments

• loralu
    loralu Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor โญ
    me and my sister are flying off on holiday and my brothers at a concert so my dad will have to spend the day alone!
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    My hubby has gone to the French game fair, so is somewhere south west of Paris until Sunday. Perhaps this is his treat to himself. And besides, he thinks that Father's Day is just a marketing exercise. Sadly though he always comes unstuck on Mother's Day, as I disagree with his philosophy and consider that I am allowed to be spoilt occasionally!!!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    anniem wrote: ยป
    My hubby has gone to the French game fair, so is somewhere south west of Paris until Sunday. Perhaps this is his treat to himself. And besides, he thinks that Father's Day is just a marketing exercise. Sadly though he always comes unstuck on Mother's Day, as I disagree with his philosophy and consider that I am allowed to be spoilt occasionally!!!
    Only occasionally? Shouldn't that be always?

I'm not doing anything for fathersday, although I'll call my dad and wish him a happy day and hope he gets lots of nice pressies!
  • burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    My wife is planning on taking me to the Three Counties Show in Malvern as a prezzie from the kids.

Should be a good day out. Other than that I don't know what's planned.
    Regards,

Burg
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    My Dad's just stopped drinking & smoking cigars - so no more whiskey, Juliettes or Dippytique candles to get rid of the smoky smell from the house. Got him a nice coffee cake & chocs from Waitrose instead & he's on a bl**dy diet:(
Privacy Policy