I don't know what to do now!

anniem
anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Well, I've been so frantic about PEV for the last few days that now I've done it I don't know what to do!

I've had a coffee and made a chicken tikka, sour cream and salad wrap (very, very yummy!) and short of going and raiding the kitchen cupboards AGAIN I don't know what to do with myself.

Not enough time to do much PCR before I have to collect Ollie from Nursery.

Maybe I'll ..... um ...... oh god all I can think of is eating!
FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire

Comments

• Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Well, I've been so frantic about PEV for the last few days that now I've done it I don't know what to do!

I've had a coffee and made a chicken tikka, sour cream and salad wrap (very, very yummy!) and short of going and raiding the kitchen cupboards AGAIN I don't know what to do with myself.

iv beent thinking about eating icecream. maybe that. or watch tv. im revising btc just things like going over share pool and learning formula for marginal relief. oh and a bit of capital allowances
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Sounds like you got some time to actually relax.

I would say read a book, but usually after all the reading I did in the exam, I don't want to do that. As for the eating, read a cookbook? But that includes reading too.

Hmm, start cooking dinner for tonight, so you can snack on little bits of food from that?

If completely bored, you can always start reading your next study book?
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    Sounds like you got some time to actually relax.

I would say read a book, but usually after all the reading I did in the exam, I don't want to do that. As for the eating, read a cookbook? But that includes reading too.

Hmm, start cooking dinner for tonight, so you can snack on little bits of food from that?

If completely bored, you can always start reading your next study book?

Decided to open work post instead.

I don't have any more study books now. Just PCR to do until I enrol onto another course. Time off over the summer holidays.
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Rinske
    Hmm, start over at the lowest unit you have the books off, so it feels like a new study? :lol:

I'll be most likely spending some of my time on writing out my notes, instead of keeping them written, just so I got a nice backup. It also makes searching for something easier. I did find writing them nicer during the learning proces, but I find them easier in words, once I finished the exams, since I only got unit 7 in words, some writing will have to be done. Luckily, there is no time limit or anything!
  • sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    anniem wrote: ยป

Order Chinese!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I feel a dit deflated now, exam sat and back to work. Yesterday I felt like a huge weight had been lifted but today I feel quite empty, sure I'm not normal lol

I'll crack on with unit 10 its my last unit, hopefully!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    You can give the rest of us some sympathy cause we have yet to go through the pain and stress of the exam paper being handed to us! :sad:
  • jilt
    Sorry Jewels, you have my utmost sympathy. Hope you get yours on time unlike us yesterday. Didin't get into to the room until nearly 9.30 and then they proceeded to fanny about checking ID and then exam papers, and then the answer booklets!

Good luck to all of you with exams still to sit.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Sorry Jewels, you have my utmost sympathy. Hope you get yours on time unlike us yesterday. Didin't get into to the room until nearly 9.30 and then they proceeded to fanny about checking ID and then exam papers, and then the answer booklets!

Good luck to all of you with exams still to sit.

Yeah they are never very organised where I sit my exams either. The last time the invigilators had to go hunting for the exam papers and then mucked about. You would think they would be more organised. Anyway glad you are stress free for the rest of the week and I hope it all went well for you.
  • Rinske
    I'm bored now!

Don't know what to do.... Don't want to start typing up notes yet, haven't got any plans for tonight, any suggestions? :lol:
  • jilt
    I'm bored now!

Don't know what to do.... Don't want to start typing up notes yet, haven't got any plans for tonight, any suggestions? :lol:

Sit in the sunshine with a large galss of wine, get your boyfriend to make you a delicious meal and then run you a bath ful of exotic perfumed oils and have a long soak with another large glass of wine.
  • Rinske
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Sit in the sunshine with a large galss of wine, get your boyfriend to make you a delicious meal and then run you a bath ful of exotic perfumed oils and have a long soak with another large glass of wine.
    Glass of wine is arranged, a nice meal as well, but I'm not one to sit in my bath for a long time...

Hmm, good book, lazy chair outside is a good idea though!
  • jilt
    Glass of wine is arranged, a nice meal as well, but I'm not one to sit in my bath for a long time...

Hmm, good book, lazy chair outside is a good idea though!

Do you read want MORE reading?!
  • Rinske
    I read and now finally have some time again. Just relaxing books instead of study books is good!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    ooo ann rule book at the ready :)
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i on the other hand have got my nose stuck in a ptc book - dont rub it in - there are some of us still working hard and very jealous of you all having nothing to do lol

i have my nephew and sister flying out on monday - cant wait - just talked to the on skype, he is ace :)
  • Rinske
    Sorry :(

My plan was to visit some friends in Germany this weekend to celebrate study is over for a bit, but couldn't get the time off work for a long weekend, so I don't know what to do now.

Good luck tomorrow!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i am only bitter as i am jealous lol

shame, germany has lovely weather this weekend, you should come over during the summer
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I also have my nose in PTC for tomorrow morning, roll on 1700, friday, is all I can say....lol
  • jilt
    Good luck to you all with PTC
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Good Luck peeps :)
Privacy Policy