Who like Rachey has a Tat?

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Ok who on here has a Tat?

I do it is at the bottom of my back. It is a Tribal Bird. Black outline with Red flashes. I have only ever seen it once on somebody else and that was at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. It was one of the Street Entertainers (really fit looking guy) He had it covering the whole of his back. It was just in black with no other colour. It was really cool!

Comments

• katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I have 3 :P
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I've just got a little Chinese character on my shoulder.
  • sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    just the three for me!
  • jewels.p
    just the three for me!

Three! What are they?
  • jewels.p
    I have 3 :P

What are yours? I love them but only decided I wanted one at the bottom of my back.
  • sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Three! What are they?

I have my surname in old english on the inside of my left and others on my arms.
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    i have a few..it was 4 but now they sort of mingle into one..lol
    I have my sons name on my foot with flowers going up my ankle...i have a scorpio woman on my arm with her sting going over my shoulder and onto my chest and i have flowers that start at the back of my ear and go all down my back to my bottom with a cats face on my back/shoulder....thats still a work in progress.
  • jewels.p
    i have a few..it was 4 but now they sort of mingle into one..lol
    I have my sons name on my foot with flowers going up my ankle...i have a scorpio woman on my arm with her sting going over my shoulder and onto my chest and i have flowers that start at the back of my ear and go all down my back to my bottom with a cats face on my back/shoulder....thats still a work in progress.

Cool! I only ever wanted one at the bottom of my back cause I didnt want it to be on show when I am an old lady that wears beige trousers and a blouse!

How you gonna cover all them up? lol
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I've got three stars on my hip and a gekko on my left foot, I want to get a butterfly on the bottom of my back.
  • beaneygirl
    beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor โญ
    When everyone was getting their names done in tribal or chinese script I wanted something different so I have the man and woman signs that you see on toilet doors.
    My name's Lou.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    lol love it
  • rachy1975
    Cool! I only ever wanted one at the bottom of my back cause I didnt want it to be on show when I am an old lady that wears beige trousers and a blouse!

How you gonna cover all them up? lol

When im old and wrinkly i doubt very much i will be on a beach in a bikini so covering them up will not be a problem, hopefully i will be wearing lots of clothes adn living in alaska by that age,
    my mum said to me i would regret it when i was older, my reply "not as much as the things i havnt done"
  • jewels.p
    When im old and wrinkly i doubt very much i will be on a beach in a bikini so covering them up will not be a problem, hopefully i will be wearing lots of clothes adn living in alaska by that age,
    my mum said to me i would regret it when i was older, my reply "not as much as the things i havnt done"

Good for you! My mum said the same but I did it anyway! I think everybodys Mum must say that. lol
  • timwright116
    timwright116 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I've got a fair few... My left arm is nearly completly covered and my right arm is half covered, I've got some writing on my chest and a few other bits dotted round random places....
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i would love to get one, but i want to design it myself and i am not a very good drawer. i would also like it at the base of my back.

i did see one the other day on a young "girl" it was just above her tracky pants and it said "is it in yet" classy lady obviously!!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i did see one the other day on a young "girl" it was just above her tracky pants and it said "is it in yet" classy lady obviously!!
    That sounds like one she will regret later!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Ive always wanted the chiness symbol for peace on my shoulder but hate needles and pain so chickened out
  • jewels.p
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i would love to get one, but i want to design it myself and i am not a very good drawer. i would also like it at the base of my back.

Was she wearing a Burberry Baseball Cap?
  • rachy1975
    I do see a lady about now and again with a butterfly on her cheek...I'd say she is in her late 70's, it prob looked pretty when she was younger but not so much now.
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I have my 3 childrens first initials looped round green vines. It is around my belly button. I would like one on my back, but not sure I could cope with the pain again!!

I choose to have it in a place that would not be seen when I was old(er) and grey!
Privacy Policy