nervous about my first skills test for FRA

lauram
lauram Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
hello,
im new here.

i have just completed my test 3, which is the last one before my skills test in july - im really nervous about it as i really struggled with the last two tests we had to send in, did anyone else find this?
are there any practice questions anywhere else that i can try and get the solutions to etc?

or is it best just to keep re doing the work book ones and also maybe do again the 3 tests ive done and been sent back?

thanks all

laura x

Comments

• SusieQtips
    SusieQtips Registered Posts: 65 Regular contributor ⭐
    lauram

Hi
    I'm new on here aswell and have just completed my intermediate level. On the AAT homepage, there is a practise FRA skills test that you can print off. I attend the local college so am not sure what you mean by tests, but I have found the comments on here invaluable while I have been studying both levels, so thought I would try and help. There are also practise exam papers that are worth looking at aswell, as they include many of the same things as the skills tests.
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Guys
    I have simulations for Unit 5 and 6 data and tasks and answer also with the assesor info answer book - if anyone needs them - i can pdf.
  • lauram
    anniebabe wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    I have simulations for Unit 5 and 6 data and tasks and answer also with the assesor info answer book - if anyone needs them - i can pdf.

thanks for both replies, i am just going to start to attempt the simulation for unit 5 which is branson and co i think, so i will see how i get on, and if i get stuck i may message you for the solution in order to have something to refer to, im just really not confident in these. i had to get real help on here for the short test 3 which was arthur manderson.
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Branson? is that in the osborne book? i have answers for the ones in that book too, if you get stuck, my tutor photocopied them for me out of his book.
    Have fun.
    Ive got mine on Tuesday.
  • lauram
    anniebabe wrote: »
    Branson? is that in the osborne book? i have answers for the ones in that book too, if you get stuck, my tutor photocopied them for me out of his book.
    Have fun.
    Ive got mine on Tuesday.

yeah its in the work book, its the simulation test before i sit the skills test for it in july, so im going to give it a try and if i get majorly stuck then il message you and would be glad of the answer to maybe guide me etc.
    but of course am going to give it a good go on my own, on the short test 3 i got my head in such a spin i just felt like i was failing etc.

the work book has all other answers on my cd i was sent, i home study, but not of course for the simulation skills test which is what im doing now.

laura xx
  • lauram
    hi annie, i have jst sent you a private message, hope you get it ok

xxx
Privacy Policy