Foundation certificate distribution

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi All,

Just wondered if there is a cut off point with the aat for them to have word that the student is competent at a level to receive their certificate for that level in that month.

Advice would be appreciated!

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Dont really understand your question, would you re-phrase please.
  • MWAUGH1983
    Options
    Dont really understand your question, would you re-phrase please.

If someone had their statement updated around the 16th of the month; would they receive their certificate in that same month as I think I have read that the aat send out certificates one a month. Would they have like a deadline like say the 15th of the month and if it was competent after this date it would then be sent out in the next month?

Cheers
    Martin
  • snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    thats if your assessor and secondary have marked them competent yet, ours do them all in one go. so not sure, but i get what you mean.
  • MWAUGH1983
    Options
    thats if your assessor and secondary have marked them competent yet, ours do them all in one go. so not sure, but i get what you mean.

Well my tutor said that unit 23 which is the only unit outstanding is competent and will be reported to the AAT at the end of the month. I asked how long will it take for the statement to be updated and she said it should happen over night.

I am just wondering if the have a date where a level has to be complete in order for a student to get their statement in that month?

Martin
  • MWAUGH1983
    Options
    I found this out for anyone wanting to know this. The aat have to be told around the 6th of the month and they send out the certificate around the 10-15th of the month.

Cheers anyway to the people that offered any advice on this!

Martin
Privacy Policy