Unit 6

Options
anniebabe
anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Guys,
I am starting Unit 6 very soon, have been given simulation ECR1897, 1939, 1912 and 1963 -to look at for later on in the course - will this be enough to go at? when I did Unit 5 we definately did loads more.
Any tips and advise about this unit would be appreciated as I have never done this type of work before and it all looks a bit daunting.
I have the Kaplan book to work from - hope this will be enough to get me through.

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    i am about to resit my unit 6 skills test and i have got a couple too. i am doing 1963 as my mock first. i have been practising on about 2 or 3 aswell.

you should be fine.

Tracy
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Hi Tracy
    Hope I will be fine, everyone seems to moan about how hard ECR is, suppose its going to be one of those units that I will either understand or I wont.
    Hope you pass yours soon.
  • snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
  • snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Ive got some if you would like them.

snowmarauder_whitmore@hotmail.com

Just email me and ill send them over xx
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Thanks hon,
    Just emailed you. x
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Does anyone have the answers to the Unit 6 simulations from the Osborne Workbook Book they can PDF me?
    the simulations are for - Tidy Limited, Activtoys Ltd and Quality Candles Ltd.
    Also if anyone has the answers for unit 6 practice exams in Osborne Book - names are Twistweave Ltd, Chem-Pro Ltd and Gift Ltd - could do with having the answers for them too.
    Hope this isnt all too much to ask. But any help is very much appreciated.
    Thankyou
Privacy Policy