Starting Out!

Options
kayleighmpowell
kayleighmpowell Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi All,

I am new to AAT! I am about to send off my forms to BPP ready to start, however, i am asked which units i will be taking and in which exams (Dec/June)

Can anybody recommend which units i should take in what order and in which exams?!

You help would be greatly appreciated! : )

Kayleigh

Comments

• kayleighmpowell
    Options
    Sorry, bit hard for you to answer when i don't tell you which level i am doing! : s
    I am starting at Level 3!

Thanks again

Kayleigh
  • amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Kayleigh,

I also started at level 3, via the diploma route not NVQ. My tutor advised me to start at Unit 5 -FRA and then work from there. I am doing my exam next week, so not sure what I am going to do after yet!

In terms of the exams, just take them when you are ready. You also have the option to take CBA (Computer Based Assessment) which you can take any time of the year and you find out your results straight away.

By the way I started my course before it changed over, so this information might not make any sense or be relevant.

Amy
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I assume you are starting on the new QCF framework? If so the best one to start with would be Accounts Prep 1, and then accounts prep 2. This should give you the best foundation on which to go from.

Em
  • kayleighmpowell
    Options
    Hi both,

I have chosen the units i am going to start and sent the info off to BPP so just waiting for the materials to come through now, how exciting! : )

Thanks both for your help!

Kayleigh
Privacy Policy