IPhone4

2»

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Downside of having a big screen though is shocking battery life not seen since the 90's! Gimme back my buttons, a sub three inch screen that won't get scratched by fingernails or a stylus and more than a single days worth of charge even when using the damn thing!

I get my phones off the net though where cashback deals (providing you keep the bills and remember to send them off in time to claim!) save half the cost of getting your handset from the high street.

http://www.mobiles4everyone.com/phones.asp?date=800

I do sometimes feel I've been brainwashed into spending a fortune for something I don't need. I don't even use many minutes a month on calls!

But I do a lot of emailing and texting, and its a good way of passing time (web.music/podcasts/info/games). From that point of view you can't beat the iPhone, otherwise I'd just get a basic phone. Downsides are the battery life and the camera..
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Here's the latest thing for you Apple fans as reported by The Onion.
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    ok now I love Apple products.....but I've never felt like going to the store to have a chat about them! lol i love that though, 'friend bar' lol it must be like visiting a prostitute for tech Geeks...
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    JaffasGirl wrote: »
    ok now I love Apple products.....but I've never felt like going to the store to have a chat about them! lol i love that though, 'friend bar' lol it must be like visiting a prostitute for tech Geeks...

I hope you know it's a piss take lol :p
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Haha, well I was hoping so...but with Americans you can never be completely sure....lol
Privacy Policy