Statement of Achievement

kellyriddell
kellyriddell Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
Ok so Im going to sound like a complete bonehead here but anyway....

I have got my intermediate certificate through AAT and am gonig on to ACCA. The problem is I have just found out that I need to send a copy of this certificate (no problem) but I also need to send a copy of my satement of achievement. Ive just been onto the website and its down until the 18th due to exam processing and my deadline is 15th August!

What exactly is my statement of achievement? Im going to have a route around for it but have no idea what it will contain!!

Sorry to sound so thick!

Thanks

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Kelly

your statement of achievement gives a breakown of all the units you have received and what you need to complete the level unfortunatley you cannot loggin to get this till after the 19th of august all i can suggest is you ring the AAT and they will forward it on request to your email address
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi there!
    ACCA told me yesterday that they've extended the deadline for AATers to 30th August - RELAX (a bit)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    what was the deadline for ACCA decemeber exam sittings?
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    It was the 15th of August I think to sign up with the ACCA and the exam signup deadline somewhere in September (not sure what date it was), but if they extended it to the 30th of August, that is good news.

Does that mean signing up for the exams has also changed, or is it just because of the results for AAT?
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Andypandy wrote: »
    Hi there!
    ACCA told me yesterday that they've extended the deadline for AATers to 30th August - RELAX (a bit)

This is a major relief, means you don't need to spend money on membership and then you fail an AAT exam!
Privacy Policy