Good Luck All.

katie2008
katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Just thought I would say good luck to everyone waiting for results from the June 2010 sessions. Hope you all get the result you are after. I am waiting on 2 results :$

Comments

• noodles
    noodles Registered Posts: 308 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Thanks for the good luck wishes, I have to say I am really nervous now. Did 3 but happy to pass 2, given up with BTC already
  • katie2008
    Well you never know... At least they are sending the results in the morning as apposed to at night this year. :)
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Good luck everyone :)
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Ditto - wishing you all the best.x
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Fingers crossed for everyone! Good luck all! A x ;)
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Good Luck

God am I getting antsy now...lol
    I just want this over with already so I know if I have a Y or a N on my results! Best of luck to all, especially those who had the dreaded Mac and PCR/PEV exams.
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Good luck every1.. I'm waiting on PTC and DFS.. feel a bit sick at the thought!! x
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    All the very best everyone!! I'm awaiting PEV (which was a resit), I am not very hopeful of a pass again this time, but will allow myself to wallow in blissful ignorance until the morning!!!

x
  • kerrifletcher29
    kerrifletcher29 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor โญ
    Good luck everyone, Im waiting on dfs.... fingers crossed for you all
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    same as me, by time i get to work i will have my results waiting for me, cant do anything about them now so just am going to wallow in the rest of my sunday doing nothing.

Tracy
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Good Luck

I decided to wallow some time away by going for a long walk in the countryside. Lovely day for it, my plantar fascitis has flared up big time and I am now sitting with a tens machine attached to the bottom of my heel.
  • HGANNON
    HGANNON Registered Posts: 23 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Good luck everyone!!!! Im waiting for PEV and DFS. I think ive failed PEV as didnt really understand costing as i found it a bit boring.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Good luck everyone!!!! Im waiting for PEV and DFS. I think ive failed PEV as didnt really understand costing as i found it a bit boring.

Did you not do PCR the same time as PEV? They're so alike aswell!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I'm waiting on DFS and PTC and everybody knows which I found the hardest................and it wasnt DFS :lol:

C ya all in the morning if the bloody site doesnt crash again!!!! I am glad the results are out in the morning as I will just wait till I get to work at 8.30am to check. In February I didn't get mine till late on so sat for hours pressing the refresh button that was a nightmare!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Good luck folks. I sort of miss the excitement of waiting for exam results, sort of.
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Aww, thanks CJC! It's going to be a bit weird being sober when the results arrive this sitting (do you think they're trying to tell us something?)
  • annefreeman
    annefreeman Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    yep good luck to all. I'm sat on my fingers having bitten all my nails down.
  • AK002
    Oooh 6.30......
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Its sort of taking the buzz out of it a bit, hardly anyone is on here.... :-(
    i liked having them in the evening and reading the posts as everyone got them at different times...
    then remembering to check your junk mail and finding them there!! haha
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I must admit I am nervous, although convinced of a failure so don't really know why I am even thinking I may have passed, but there is that very very small chance that the examiner took pity on me!!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Well, up until last night I wasn't too bothered and told myself I'd check it once I get to work, but this morning I woke up and decided differently and now I'm sitting at home, hitting my renew button on my email about every minute and feeling nervous for no reason at all...

*sigh* so much for me trying not to be nervous for results!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    coffee
  • HGANNON
    HGANNON Registered Posts: 23 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Did you not do PCR the same time as PEV? They're so alike aswell!

I sat pcr in December, I couldn't tell the difference between the 2. Lol x
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    nothing here yet

Tracy
  • ema192
    ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    not slept a wink waiting for my last two results pcr and pev! refresh refresh refresh since 6.25 ha ha!
    i am not leaving for work until i get them i need to know if im celebrating or crying tonight!! good luck everyone xx
  • ema192
    ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    omg i have passed them both!!!! just recieved them as soon as i had written on here!! woooooooooo am so chuffed :-)
  • AK002
    Well.. passed both :)
  • katie2008
    I just passed both intermediate exams :) So thats me done for intermediate!!!

I just logged into msn messenger, and waited until that little blue box popped up saying you have received a message from aat...

Saved hitting refresh lol.
  • Alex301286
    Alex301286 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Does anyone know if its possible to get a copy of your paper? Before our exam someone in my class was saying how he took the PLB exam the year before and got a lot wrong but still managed to pass.

I have passed but would like to know how well I actually done.

Thank you.
  • noodles
    noodles Registered Posts: 308 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Login into myaat and then on the left it should say pass papers and then follow it to get the paper you want. the june 2010 are all on there now
Privacy Policy