Acca

Options
AK002
AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Quick question, is it possible to sit an F paper and a P paper together?

My plan was to do one F in December then 2 papers every 6 months after that, however there are only 6 F papers, so is it possible to do one final F paper and a P together?

(Obviously not a P paper where you need the full knowledge of the F paper before it..)?

Cheers

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Yes as long as you have booked for the F paper then P1, 2 and 3 will be available to you.

Good luck
  • AK002
    Options
    Cheers, that's good to hear.

One final question :) I should really join an ACCA forum but meh, it's better here..

When completing your log book are you only allowed to use experience gained since registering with ACCA or can I use experience gained during AAT also?
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I agree this is a better forum!

I used all the experience I've gained in this job, which I started whilst doing the AAT. On my first ACCA PER return, which I did last December, I put 21 months of work experience down (from when I started this job) and it let it go through ok even though I'd only registered with ACCA in August.
  • AK002
    Options
    Good stuff, that's what I like to hear!

Where can I download a PER return to start doing one?
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    They send out paper forms towards the end of the year, as they're due by 31st December each year. But you can do them online through myACCA. Log in and go to Practical Experience Requirement. You can record your experience through the Trainee Development Matrix - this is where you have to meet certain criteria! Then you also have to do an Annual Return which show how many months experience you have, but you may be better off waiting till nearer the end of the year to do this bit so you can count all the months up to December.
Privacy Policy