Fra cbe!!!!! Help

s_noreen
s_noreen Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
hi all- i was wondering if anyone has any practice FRA cbe papers/answers other than the one on the aat website!.

i did my FRA wirrtten paper in june 2010 but wasnt competant on the second section and have now got to do a cbe on the 11/09. i have never done any cbe papers- so if anyone has any tips then it would be much appreciated.
and if anyone has any quick notes for section2 then please contact me-

i need to pass this so i can do tecnician stage in sept 2010.

Thankyou. all

Sadia.

Comments

• sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    You will need to go back to your notes and study material from last year.

you need to practice both section 1 and section 2 from the last 10 past exam papers.

you can access a sample CBA paper by logging on AAT website and in the search box type "CBA"

you will see a list on which it will say practice CBA papers.

click on that and access the FRA practice paper.

good luck with your assessement
  • s_noreen
    s_noreen Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    hiiii

thankyou for your reply.

where do i get the answers for that cbe? and is there any other cbes available on the web?

x
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    There aren't any answers available for the practice CBE I'm afraid and that is the only one available at the moment.

Sorry, I know that's not a great help.

As sdv said, the best thing is to do all the past papers for extra practice.
  • amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi,

I did this exam about a month ago and as other people have said, the past written papers really do help. I did every single one, then did the practice CBA on this website, and I felt I was ready for the exam after this revision.

You will be fine, I think the CBA are okay!

Amy
  • kerryhill100
    kerryhill100 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    s_noreen wrote: »
    hi all- i was wondering if anyone has any practice FRA cbe papers/answers other than the one on the aat website!.

i did my FRA wirrtten paper in june 2010 but wasnt competant on the second section and have now got to do a cbe on the 11/09. i have never done any cbe papers- so if anyone has any tips then it would be much appreciated.
    and if anyone has any quick notes for section2 then please contact me-

i need to pass this so i can do tecnician stage in sept 2010.

Thankyou. all

Sadia.

hi where are you doing your CBE on 11th sept? Im doing mine the samer day!!!
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    s_noreen wrote: »
    hiiii

thankyou for your reply.

where do i get the answers for that cbe? and is there any other cbes available on the web?

x

PM your e-mail to me and I will email you my answers for FRA
  • Abbie28
    Abbie28 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    answers

hello there is answers on the web i found this

http://www.aat.org.uk/servlet/file/FRA_practice_test_answers.pdf?ITEM_ENT_ID=94219&COLLSPEC_ENT_ID=187

if it doest work drop me a message and ill email you the answers
Privacy Policy