Anyone with Eagle Education?

Darron24
Darron24 Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
I am about to start my level 3. I have done level 2 with premier training but for level 3 i was debating about giving Eagle a try. I like the look of their study aids and the price is pretty much the same. Can anyone please let me know of their experiences with them to help me decide? Are the 'study buddy' things any good?

Cheers,

Darron

Comments

• MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Darron24 wrote: »
    I am about to start my level 3. I have done level 2 with premier training but for level 3 i was debating about giving Eagle a try. I like the look of their study aids and the price is pretty much the same. Can anyone please let me know of their experiences with them to help me decide? Are the 'study buddy' things any good?

Cheers,

Darron

I am with them since last august when I started level 3 and they are decent outfit. I did level 2 with kaplan and find eagle a hell of a lot better. Reliable friendly service is all I can say about them. The study buddy is an easy way of going through the area and isnt just a load of reading it is mainly activities which will direct you to a section of the book. The book are osborne and these are easy to use and understand.

A lot of people on here will highly recommend them!

Cheers
    Martin
  • Darron24
    Darron24 Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    thankyou for your response
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Darron
    There are colleges and learning providers that wait for the AAT material and then take it and start to work from it. Eagle are better than that. They have been involved in many of the developments.
    http://www.eagle-education.co.uk/why_eagle/

Sonya Ashbarry is in charge, and ensures Eagle at the forefront of what is happening at AAT.
    These people don't just say that they know what is going on, they really do.

I am often asked questions on this forum, and write an agony aunt column for PQ magazine. I was recently asked about the new arrangements for students, so I asked Sarah Conyers of Eagle to help because I knew she would have the knowledge that I didn't have.

I recommend Eagle to you.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy