Bpp

Options
shon
shon Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi Everyone

Can I have some feedback from you about BPP. I am thinking to start my Level 3 this year with BPP.

Thank you

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Home study or classes?
  • shon
    Options
    Class room study
  • Bluewednesday
    Options
    Classroom tuition is fantastic, I used them for all the ACCA papers and they were without fault
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Classroom tuition is fantastic, I used them for all the ACCA papers and they were without fault

I agree, but with CIMA in place of ACCA and I've still got six papers to go.
  • shon
    Options
    Thank you guys
    I forgot to mention that I am studying AAT.
  • beverly hudson
    beverly hudson Registered Posts: 95 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    You should ensure your provider is reputable and approved to get the best tuition.
  • Bluewednesday
    Options
    You should ensure your provider is reputable and approved to get the best tuition.

I believe BPP is both!
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options

Bpp is not then I take it Beverly?? Care to send us some links to reputable providers??
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Bpp is not then I take it Beverly?? Care to send us some links to reputable providers??

BPP must be, them and Kaplan are the two big providers of financial training.

I've only sat classes with Kaplan, and I would recommend them. The quality of the teaching staff is very high.

And I really like how you just turn up to class on the first day, theres none of the lengthy registration process you have to go through with colleges.
Privacy Policy