Unit 15 mock answers

deborahcarpenter
deborahcarpenter Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Someone kindly sent me 2 past simulation papers for Unit 15, just wondered if anyone has the answers. They are simulations D1910 and D1936.

Any help greatly appreciated as the simulation is fast approaching (next Thursday)

Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Does your training provider not give you mocks and then mark them for you? They're supposed to ensure that you're properly prepared for the live paper before they let you sit it. If they haven't marked any mocks for you how would they know how you're getting on?
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Someone kindly sent me 2 past simulation papers for Unit 15, just wondered if anyone has the answers. They are simulations D1910 and D1936.

Any help greatly appreciated as the simulation is fast approaching (next Thursday)

Thanks in advance guys

i have the answers if you want them.

email me

tracy.askey@yahoo.co.uk
  • Susan Dennis
    Susan Dennis Registered Posts: 14 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Thanks tracy received the answer booklets, your a star, back to revision, oh my brain hurts. Sue
  • deborahcarpenter
    deborahcarpenter Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Thanks for the reply, No my training provider only had 1 mock and answers, i had to get 2 other mocks from a fellow student. I study with good old HLC who may i say are rubbish at student support at this level. I am not doing level 4 with them, i have enrolled at my local college to do it.
    Many thanks
Privacy Policy