Kaplan Home Study - BUDGETING

PhilipG
PhilipG Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello everyone

Is anyone doing Budgeting through home study or perhps you are Technician qualified - please get in touch

Thanks Philip

Comments

• lulu84
    lulu84 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Phillip,

I am learning the budgeting unit through college , how are you finding it?

Lisa
  • PhilipG
    Further to Budgeting

I am struggling a little, been with Kaplan since early Sept 10 but with commitments re going away and then not being v well finding it daunting on my own. Unfortuantely I aren't working in accounts environments at moment but ideally wanted someone to bounce ideas and thoughts off - perhaps we could talk on here or email - please let me know - Philip x
  • lulu84
    Yes sounds like a good idea, are you just working through the chapters in the Kaplan book? Which part are you up to at the moment?

Lisa
  • PhilipG
    just about to look at questions at end of chapter 7 I haven't looked at ch 5+6 yet as one of the tutors said they were unsure if they will be included in the exam they are talking to the aat people
  • PhilipG
    where abouts are you Lisa x how are you finding it
  • lulu84
    Yeah our tutor said the same about not learning all of the chapters. I'm not sure I think it is starting to sink in but there are still parts I am unsure of. I haven't had a look at chapter 7 yet as I only got the book last week but we have just learnt flexed budgets, absorption and marginal costing at college.
  • PhilipG
    I am finding the text ok but struggle answering the questions some are 2 to 3 pages long Philip
  • lulu84
    Which ones are you struggling with, is it just the ones in chapter 7?
  • PhilipG
    Hi Lisa - in a nutshell everything but in reality it just seems that way - i don't feel confident in myself when attempting the questions
Privacy Policy